Get your ticket for Startup Weekend, 26th-28th June
Be part of something creative and disruptive in the Music and Literature industries at Startup Weekend this June.
Thanks to our generous sponsors we've been able to subsidise the price of the tickets by 70% using the money we raised in our crowdfunding campaign.
So that's: seven meals, seven top coaches, five inspiring judges, tonnes of prize potential, two and a half days creative awesomeness and one unmissable after party - all for £15!
You'll get the chance to:
- Pitch ideas
- Learn through the act of creating
- Network with entrepreneurs and professionals from the Music, Literature and Startup communities
- Learn a new skill and step outside of your comfort zone
- Explore innovative ideas to solve the problems faced by the Music and Literature industries.
- Find someone you can actually launch a startup with (if you want to).
With a whole weekend dedicated to letting your creative juices flow, this Startup Weekend is the perfect opportunity to build a team to launch something that will overtake Shazam, or become the next Goodreads.
Love it or hate it, technology and entrepreneurship are disrupting the music and literature industries. From the way we consume music and literature to the way it is created, produced and sold, they have all been affected by increasingly frequent new inventions. Will yours be the next big thing?
Find out more about Startup Weekend on the University of Sheffield Enterprise website.