Financial support for part-time students

Piggy BankIf you are a new or continuing part-time student in the academic year 2014-15, you can now apply for a Part-Time Tuition Fee Loan through Student Finance England.

To apply, visit You should complete your application as soon as possible.

If you are a new student, you don’t need a confirmed place at university or college to apply for student finance. Simply apply using your preferred choice of course – this can be changed at a later date if needed, by filling in a Change of Circumstance form, available on the Student Finance website.

If you are a continuing student, remember that you need to reapply each year for your Tuition Fee Loan, Fee Grant and/or Course Grant.