Online Module Choice
Online Module Choice for the next academic year (2019-20) will open at 8am on Monday 29 April 2019.
If you are an undergraduate student whose programme of study includes module choice, you must complete Online Module Choice as part of your registration for the next academic year between Monday 29 April and Friday 17 May 2019.
To access the Online Module Choice system, log into MUSE on any computer and click on the myServices tab. Then click on Online Module Choice and follow the instructions. If you click on Online Module Choice before 8am, you will not be able to access it.
Please be aware that carrying out your module selection online does not lead to full registration; online module choice is the first step in registering for next year. You will need to complete the registration process once you receive your exams results; we will notify you of when you can complete your registration at the same time as we inform you of your exam results.
You do NOT need to complete Online Module Choice if any of the following apply to you:
- You will be completing your studies this summer;
- All your modules are core to your degree and you have no additional module choices to make. We will notify you when it is time for you to fully register online in July;
- You are a student in the School of Languages and Cultures and will be going on a period abroad. You will receive information about module choice directly from your department;
- You are going on a year abroad or taking a year in industry as part of your degree programme;
- You are a student at the Department for Lifelong Learning. You will receive information about module choice directly from your department;
- You are a part-time student;
- You are completing studies at the University of Sheffield International College
- You are a student returning from a Leave of Absence - you will be contacted separately by Registry Services
More information about Online Module Choice can be found on the Student Administration Service website.