Exchange partners: Universities participating in the Study Abroad programme

Sheffield has signed a number of exchange agreements with leading universities around the world.

If you are studying at one of our exchange partner institutions, then you can study at the University of Sheffield as a reciprocal exchange student.

This means you will pay your tuition to your home university, and no tuition is paid to Sheffield.

Download the list of exchange partner universities.

Non-Exchange Universities

We also receive many students each year who study at Sheffield without a formal exchange agreement.

If you do not find your home university listed among our partner universities, please contact us and ask for the link to our online application form.

Please be aware that you will be required to pay the Study Abroad Programme tuition fees in addition to your living costs.

More information about tuition fees and costs.

The School of Law

The School of Law runs its own departmental exchanges. These exchanges are operated outside the University-wide Study Abroad Programme and are only open to Law students.

More information about School of Law Exchanges.

Back to homepage