The Sheffield Graduate Award recognises valuable skills and experience gained at university outside of your degree course.
What is it?
A prestigious 'degree PLUS' programme that recognises your individual extra-curricular achievements in local, national and international activities. The Sheffield Graduate Award represents exceptional achievement by the breadth of your skills, leadership abilities and your commitment to personal development.
Award graduates are highly sought after by employers because of their commitment to personal development.
What does it involve?
- Undertaking work experience and/or volunteering plus other activities that meet the Award criteria – more information will be provided at the Induction Session.
- Undertaking a reflective record to demonstrate and evidence activities/skills developed.
The SGA is awarded in your final year. You receive a certificate upon graduation and acknowledgement of the Award on your HEAR.
How do I get involved?
- Register your interest (registrations open September 2016). You will need to be on a campus network to access the registration page.
- Attend a compulsory induction session (you will be asked to select your preferred induction session date when you register).
Submission Deadlines for 2016
- Portfolio submission deadline for final year undergraduates: Wed 16 March 2016
- Portfolio submission deadline for postgraduates: Wed 24 August 2016