Our Money Timeline and Money Planner interactive tools help you control your finances and get the most out of your money.
Use them to budget for the coming year, identify potential difficulties in advance and give you pointers to ensure your time at University is free of financial worry.
From the time you begin to plan your studies at University right through to your final year of study, the Money Timeline pinpoints when you can expect to receive money and how best to manage your cash. It features:
- Video interviews from former students offer advice from their own personal experience of University life. Whether its managing your money effectively, choosing the best accommodation or simply deciding on the best bank account, hear it from those who've been there before.
- Links to money-saving websites offer a great resource to cut your weekly outgoings.
- Dates to remember like your next loan instalment or when your University bursary is due will keep you on track to budget effectively for the next semester.
Try the Money Timeline
Money Planner is a budgeting tool tailored to your lifestyle. All suggested student costs and earnings are included to enable you to get a clear understanding of what is coming in and what is going out. It features:
- Weekly, monthly and annual breakdowns to give you the capacity to plan for both the short and long term.
- Standard amounts for loans, rent and bills, which you can then edit according to your specific needs.
- A summary to show whether you're in the red or in the black. It also has links to University services that could help you alleviate any shortfall in your finances.
Try the Money Planner
Watch the Money Planner demo
If you have any finance questions then please get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org.