University Website Project soft launch - Thursday 5 July
The planned launch date for the first phase of the new website is Thursday 5 July. This coincides with International Baccalaureate results day.
This will be a soft launch. It includes:
- Study at Sheffield pages
- Clearing landing page and some associated pages (only live until September)
- Updated global and local navigation
- A new design - simplifying the look and feel
Thank you to everyone that has inputted to the project. Please do have a browse of the new pages and let us know of any issues you find our any feedback you have.
The soft launch enables us to gather further feedback and ensure we can optimise the Clearing user journey in the build-up to results day.
- Iterative rollout of further web pages and functionality, such as visit us or navigation, over the coming weeks and months
- Back-end development over the summer so that a pilot group of CMS users can create pages for themselves and begin rewriting/migrating content
Posted by Stephen Thompson, Head of Digital Engagement, Corporate Communications
Get in touch
If you have CMS questions or are stuck then get in touch and we'll do our best to help.