Current BSc and MSc Students
Key information for BMS students:
- BMS taught modules 2016/17 - list of all our modules, credits and course content.
- Semester dates/deadlines - the Academic Year and dates for submission of assessed work.
- Assessment and examinations - how we assess and what is required from you.
- Learning and teaching - your responsibility for learning; developing an effective approach to studying.
- Electronic submission - how to submit an assignment online to Turnitin and BMS guidelines.
- The Student-Staff Feedback partnership - how to use feedback effectively during your course study.
Help and Support
How to get in touch with the BMS office and the ways we will communicate with you. Find out about our teaching structure and who to contact. If you're absent due to illness or require any personal help, advice is provided here.
Online Learning and Student Computing
How to access the learning and teaching technologies, such as MOLE, Turnitin and Google+. Whether you are using your own computer or need access to a campus desktop, there's a wide range of services and facilities provided across the University.
Careers Skills and Services
The Careers Service works with the department to provide planning and advice - whether at the beginning of your degree studies or in the final year.
Work Experience Opportunities
There are a variety of placements and overseas study options for BMS students. Whether you are looking for a short term placement over the summer or a year in industry.