Specifying your Known As Name
University IT Services offer a more personalised experience by converting your computer username into your real name held in the University staff database. However, if you prefer to use a shortened variant of your given name you can specify this in a known as field as follows:
- Log into MUSE and start myJob
- Click the Personal Information link
- Click the Personal Data link
- Click the Edit button
- Specify your preferred name in the Known as field
- Click the Review button
- Click the Save button
- Close the browser tab or window.
Your specified known as name will begin to appear in University IT services and can be used to find you in the automated switchboard voice recognition system.