Information for current students
How to change your email address in Blackboard
1. Go to www.sheffield.ac.uk
2. Click on My Services, then Blackboard (MOLE)
3. On the left hand menu, click the profile tab (where your name is shown)
4. Under Basic Information, hover over your current email address. A pencil icon will appear.
5. Click the pencil and a slide over menu will appear.
6. Edit the Email field to your personal email address.
7. Click Done at the bottom of the page.
8. Add this address - email@example.com - to your contacts to ensure you receive notifications.
If you think you might have missed emails from the Department of Civil and Structural Engineering because you cannot access your university email account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your personal account so that we can make sure that you have all the information you need.
For UG and PGT Students
For Research Students
Our league table rankings
Top 50 in the world and 7th in the UK according to the QS World University rankings by subject (2022).
8th in the UK according to the Complete University Guide (2023).
10th in the UK according to the Times University League Table (2023).