Policies and procedures
Below are download links for health and safety policies and arrangements specific to the Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- EEE Health and Safety Policy v7 (PDF, 762kb)
- EEE CoSHH Policy v5.1 (PDF, 745kb)
- EEE CoSHH Risk Assessment Form v1.3 (Microsoft Word Document, 98.4kb)
- EEE Safety Leaflet v2.7 (PDF, 136kb)
- EEE Out of Hours Work Permission Form v6 (PDF, 206kb)
- EEE Children Out of Hours Policy (PDF, 193kb)
- EEE Electrical Safety - Construction of Experimental Equipment (EMD) (PDF, 8.721kb)
University-wide policies and procedures
Top 10 in the UK
We're in the top 10 UK Electronic and Electrical Engineering Departments (The World University Rankings 2020).
We have achieved 91% overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2020).