Changing your details

As a casual worker you are required to inform Human Resources if your details change.  These include:

  • Change in email address
  • Change in home address
  • Changes to you bank account
  • Changes to your tax circumstances

Should you need to change any of these details please email

Please note that if you are changing the bank account into which you are paid please complete the Bank and Tax Details Change Form and return this by email to the address given above.