The Kiosk Service
Kiosks are simple machines, used for web-based services including email.
They are available for short term use, as an alternative to a Windows PC to access the following:-
- StarPlus Library Catalogue.
- To get your University PIN number (used to self issue books, etc).
- Reserve Group Study Rooms, Creative Media Equipment and Facilities.
- Reserve Assistive Rooms and Spaces (only for eligible students).
- Reserve laptops (at Western Bank Library and the Hallamshire Library).
- Check email using MUSE.
Kiosk computers are available in the Information Commons, Diamond (level 4) and other Libraries.
Please note that it isn't possible to access electronic resources from the StarPlus catalogue, when using a Kiosk.