Borrowing a laptop in the Information Commons
- There are 60 laptops available to borrow from the self service cabinet, on the first floor of the IC.
- Go to the self-service lockers on the ground floor. Just scan your UCard, enter your pin number and you're good to go!
- You must remember to plug the charging cable back into the laptop when you return it. If you don't, the laptop will stay on your account.
- The laptops are available 24 hours a day for use in the building on a first come first serve basis, no need to book in advance. They can be used for up to 24 hours.
- Laptops must NOT be taken out of the building.
Self Service Laptop Loan