Archives Unbound presents topically-focused digital collections of primary source historical documents. The University of Sheffield has purchased the following collections:
- L'Affaire Dreyfus: son influence dans la création de la France moderne (Dreyfus Affair in the Making of Modern France)
- America in Protest: Records of Anti-Vietnam War Organizations, Vietnam Veterans Against the War, 1967-1975
- Dublin Castle Records, 1798-1926
- La Guerra Civil Española (Spanish Civil War Collection)
- Intelligence Reports from the National Security Council’s Vietnam Information Group, 1967-1975
- Papers of the Nixon Administration: The President’s Confidential and Subject Special Files, 1969-1974
- Tiananmen Square and U.S.- China relations, 1989-1993
- U.S. Civilian Advisory Effort in Vietnam: U.S. Operations Mission, 1950-1954
You can search across all the collections using the search box at the top of the Archives Unbound home page. To see a complete list of collections and to view basic details of the documents in each, click 'BROWSE' at the top right of the 'Your Collections' panel on the Archives Unbound home page.
Access is available directly from this page by connecting to the Archives Unbound website - you'll be prompted to log in to MUSE as necessary.
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library HelpDesk on extension 27200 or email email@example.com.