IEEE Xplore Digital Library
IEEE Xplore Digital Library offers discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners. The University of Sheffield subscribes to the following collections:
- IEEE Standards Online - IEEE active, revised, archived, draft and redline versions
- IBM Journal of Research and Development - AbstractPlus records and select full text published since 1957
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) - full text IEEE content published since 1988 with select content published since 1872 from IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents, IEEE conference proceedings, IET journals, IET conference proceedings, IEEE published standards, and IEEE Standards Dictionary Online
- VDE VERLAG Conference Proceedings - AbstractPlus records and select full text published since 2005
- Bell Labs Technical Journal - AbstractPlus records and full text articles published from 1922
- IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library - full text access to all IEEE-Wiley eBook titles copyrighted in the year(s) 1872 to the present
- MIT Press eBooks Library Computing and Engineering Collection - full text access to the eBook titles published by MIT Press copyrighted in the year(s) 1872-2017
- Morgan & Claypool Synthesis Digital Library eBooks - AbstractPlus records and full text
- IEEE Journals Archive - perpetual full text access to IEEE journals published in the year(s) 1985-1994
IEEE Smart Grid Research
The University of Sheffield also subscribes to IEEE Smart Grid Research which provides access to Smart Grid Vision and Research documents via IEEE Xplore Digital Library. This includes Long Term Vision, Reference Model and Roadmap documents for Power, Computing, Communications, Control Systems and Vehicular Technology, and Short Term Research documents ('IEEE Global Consumer Socialization of Smart Grid' and 'IEEE Cyber Secuity for the Smart Grid'). Click 'WHAT CAN I ACCESS?' on the IEEE Xplore Digital Library home page for quick links to Smart Grid research documents.
Access is available directly from this page by connecting to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library website - you'll be prompted to log in to MUSE as necessary. You can also search for individual titles on StarPlus. Please note: an IEEE personal account does not give you access to the University of Sheffield's subscribed content; you must connect to IEEE Xplore Digital Library via MUSE to view full text.
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library HelpDesk on extension 27200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.