Nineteenth Century Collections Online
Nineteenth Century Collections Online offers primary source collections of the long nineteenth century sourced through partnerships with libraries. The University of Sheffield subscribes to the following collections:
- British Politics and Society - primary sources providing context for British politics and political reform and covering key events and political figures, working-class political theory, and aspects of nineteenth century society.
- British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture - primary sources related to the arts in the Victorian era
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection - volumes from the Corvey Castle Library collection in English, French and German
- Religion, Society, Spirituality, and Reform - church publications, missionary society papers and personal archives
- Science, Technology, and Medicine: 1780-1925, Parts I and II - includes journals, books, reports and personal documents
- Women: Transnational Networks - primary sources on gender and class, including European and North American social reform movements
Access is available directly from this page by connecting to the Nineteenth Century Collections Online website - you'll be prompted to log in to MUSE as necessary.
If you experience any difficulties in using this eResource please call the Library HelpDesk on extension 27200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.