Research Services offers a range of support for post-graduate research students and academic researchers:
- funding opportunities and advice to applicants
- online ethics system and advice
- set up of successful awards
- policy, new programmes and progression for PGRs
- researcher professional development
- exploiting intellectual property
- ensuring non-academic impact from Sheffield research
- REF co-ordination and output analysis
We welcome feedback on our services - things we get right and things we could improve. Please contact Deborah McClean or your Faculty lead with suggestions.
The Research Services structure is outlined below for information.