Our Promise to You
(Our Service Level Agreement)
To seek and provide information as required in accordance with the Customer Care Policy.
Availability of Service
0900-1700 Monday-Friday except:
- 10-00-1700 Thursdays
- When the Union Building is closed.
- 0830-1700 during examination periods
24/7 via the website and online services
- Deal with cases regarded as urgent (as defined by SSiD) within 24 hours wherever possible.
- Provide initial response to written correspondence within five working days.
- Answer telephone calls as soon as possible, using voicemail only when otherwise engaged tone or outside office hours. Respond to messages within one working day.
- Investigate and respond appropriately to complaints within University guidelines.
- 80% of documents produced by SSiD on same day request.
- 85% of email requests responded to in two working days.
- Review SSiD publications at least annually.
Co-operation of colleagues in making information available and to notify SSiD of changes of practice and correspondence that may have impact on SSiD