Certificate of Student Status (Tuition Fee Summary)
In certain circumstances you may need a University certificate in order to prove your student status and your tution fees for the year.
- On request at SSiD
Terms of Service:
- If you are based in Sheffield please call at SSiD and have a Certificate of Student Status printed while you wait.
- For those students unable to get to Sheffield during office opening hours e.g. Distance Learning, Year Abroad or TILL, an online request can be made following the link below.
Information on Certificate:
- Full name and student registration number
- Period of registration
- Date of birth
- Registration status (full/temporary/provisional)
- Student Status (Undergraduate/Postgraduate)
- Attendance type (full-time/part-time)
- Degree programme and level of study
- Tuition Fee for the current academic year
- Self Sponsorship details
- Official University stamp