Graduate Immigration Route
Information about the UK government’s two-year graduate work visa for Tier-4 international students.
What is it?
The UK Government have announced a new Graduate Immigration Route, which will be launched in summer 2021.
The new route will allow you to apply for a visa to remain in the UK for two years after your studies so you can look for work or start work at any skill level.
There is currently limited information about the new graduate work visa but we will update this page as soon we know more.
You should be able to apply if you:
- have a valid Tier 4 Visa; and
- have successfully completed a degree at undergraduate level or above; and
- graduate in the summer of 2021 or after.
How to apply
- apply inside the UK
- complete identity, criminality and security checks
- pay an application fee and an Immigration Health Surcharge payment
We will explain the visa application process in more detail when the government release more information.
The government and UKCISA webpages provide up to date information on the new Graduate Immigration Route.