Why we are here
“To be globally recognised as the number one provider of front-line student related information services.”
“Through discovery and understanding we will continually evolve and develop our service provision to meet our students’ needs and deliver world-class information service in conjunction with our University partners.”
To meet the needs of students by:
- Developing an ever closer dialogue with students.
- Answering the majority of student related general enquiries first time, every time.
- Providing physical and virtual facilities that enhance the student experience.
- Providing an exemplary front-line student support request handling service.
- Providing confirmation and verification of student status.
- Challenging ourselves and others to enhance our service to students.
- Providing informed enquiry referrals to the right place, every time.
- Providing support to those who influence and serve our students.
- Being a central point for collecting and returning student related documentation.
- I continually strive to understand students and put their needs as the focus of my activities.
- I am here to serve students and their supporters by providing a continually improving service of the highest quality.
Friendly and Helpful
- I present myself as approachable, personable and genuine when provide services in the best interests of students.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- I work in an open minded, cooperative and supportive way with colleagues to develop and improve services for students.
Reliable, Responsive and Accurate
- I consistently provide a quality service which is reliable, responsive and accurate.
Excellence and Professionalism
- I continuously develop my skills and abilities to provide service to the highest standards, with an approach that inspires confidence.