Supporting Students Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
The aims of this session are to:
- Promote awareness about behaviours and characteristics that may indicate that a student is suffering serious mental distress
- Provide guidance about how to respond to such situations and to give information about where you and/or the student may turn to for help
Format: Input plus opportunity for discussion with presenters and other participants.
Audience: All academic and support service staff dealing directly with students or having responsibility for their wellbeing.
Length: 2 hours
- Wednesday 4 December 2019 10.00-12noon
- Thursday 12 March 2020 10.00-12noon
- Wednesday 13 May 2020 10.00-12noon *CANCELLED*
- Thursday 9 July 2020 10.00-12noon
You can now use the Learning Management System (LMS) to register your interest/reserve your place on one of these sessions.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.