Study overseas as part of your degree

Photo: Students socialising

The Study Abroad programme at the University of Sheffield offers undergraduate students from home and abroad the chance to spend part of your degree at a University in another country.

This opportunity is open to:

Sheffield students

Undergraduates studying at the University of Sheffield have the opportunity to study part of their degree in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore or USA.

More about Study Abroad for Sheffield students

Students from overseas (non-European)

This programme offers undergraduates from non-European countries the chance to study at Sheffield for part of their home university degree.

Study Abroad options for non-European students

European students

If you are from a European university and would like to study on one of our exchange programmes, please see our Erasmus information:

Erasmus programme (European students only)