Our relationship with Singapore
The University of Sheffield has a long established relationship with Singapore and we have been welcoming students here for many decades.
The first known Singaporean graduate of Sheffield graduated from us in 1956 and we are delighted you are interested in following that tradition.
International Office - Singapore team contacts
The Singapore team is here to help you and offers a comprehensive 'one stop' service to students from Singapore.
Our role includes:
- Advice and counselling for you and your parents on all aspects of study in Sheffield including courses, tuition fees and available scholarships and making an application to study with us;
- Information and practical details about living in Sheffield including finding somewhere to live, how to get here and what happens when you arrive;
- Answering your questions about the city of Sheffield and student life here;
- Possible opportunity to meet a member of staff when they visit Singapore to get information and advice on your application to Sheffield;
- Pre-departure briefings before you leave Singapore, which will give you the chance to make plans to come here and meet other new students from Singapore who will be coming to study with you in Sheffield.
You may have already met us during one of the many visits we make to Singapore throughout the year. If you haven't met us yet, then we hope you will.
If you have a general enquiry that is not answered within these pages please use our frequently asked questions database, Ask Sheffield – this has answers to most of the questions we receive.
The link below will open in a new window:
If you cannot find the answer to your question on Ask Sheffield, please contact the Singapore Team.
email : email@example.com