Prospective students

Students drinking coffee

Whatever you're studying and wherever you're from, University accommodation is the best choice for full-time students in Sheffield. It's easy to sort out and almost all students are guaranteed a room. You'll be part of a community - there's always lots going on and plenty of opportunities to meet new people and make friends.


Undergraduates University accommodation

Nearly all new students choose University accommodation. It's the best way to experience life in Sheffield.

Accommodation for undergraduates



Our accommodation for postgraduates offers great value for money and is easy to arrange.

Accommodation for postgraduates

Couples & families


You'll get a warm welcome in Sheffield and the right place to live for you and your family.

Accommodation for couples and families