Taught Programmes Officer
Full contact details
Regent Court (IS)
After graduating with a Masters from the University of Lincoln in 2015, I worked as an International Admissions Intern and then an Admissions Assistant at the University of Lincoln. In December 2018, I joined the University of Sheffield as a Postgraduate Programmes Assistant in the Journalism Studies department, and was then promoted to Undergraduate Programme Administrator in February 2020 within the same department. These Journalism roles involved providing administrative support for both the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in assessments and marks processing, student progression and change of status, timetabling and module selection.
I joined the Information School in October 2022 as the Taught Programmes Officer, where I work closely with the Teaching and Learning Manager and the Taught Programmes Team.
- Line management of the School's Taught Programmes Team.
- Supporting the Teaching and Learning Manager in planning, organising and coordinating activities in the annual teaching cycle
- Advising students and staff on regulatory matters and University processes which relate to Teaching and Learning administration, programme development and student progression.
- Oversee the day to day delivery of taught programmes, including timetabling, coursework submissions and attendance monitoring.
- Supporting colleagues in the preparation of and delivery of Examination Boards, including correspondence with External Examiners.
- Education Committee
- Assessment Review Committee