Department of Sociological Studies
- MA Social Research, University of Edinburgh,
- BSc. in Sociology, China Agricultural University (985, 211)
- Research interests
- Digital labour in fitness industry
- User-generated content
- Flexibility in work
Thesis title/ scope of research
- A Marxist and Foucauldian analysis of the conditions of digital labour: Chinese digital fitness as a case study
- From trainees to trainers: digital labour in a Chinese online fitness company
- Research group
- Teaching interests
Assistant tutor in the City Library of Minors, Yangzhou City, China. Inspiring creativity of children and teenager.
- Professional activities and memberships
- Dissertation Distinction in Female domestic labour in Shaanxi Province, outstanding undergraduate academic dissertation of Sociology Faculty.
- Outstanding undergraduate of University, Among all the graduates in 2016.
- National Scholarship,Granted to 1st comprehensive skills ranking student of university.
- Best Campus Journalist of University.
- 2018-2019: The Member of Academic Department, Chinese Students and Scholars Association, organising academic activities at the University of Sheffield.
- 2015-2016: Assistant producer in documentary, Discovery Travel digital channel in China Central Television, writing transcripts and editing films.