Our eight outstanding courses cover the breadth and depth of aeronautical and aerospace engineering.
Our interdisciplinary courses cover all aspects of the research, design, development, construction and flight of aircraft.
You'll be inspired by our academic staff who will bring your knowledge to life in an innovative and creative environment. With a focus on your future career from the moment you join us, you’ll gain the transferable team-working, communication and project management skills needed to excel in the workplace when you graduate.
- Aerospace Engineering BEng
- Aerospace Engineering MEng
- Aerospace Engineering (Private Pilot Instruction) BEng
- Aerospace Engineering (Private Pilot Instruction) MEng
- Aerospace Engineering with a Year in Industry BEng
- Aerospace Engineering with a Year in Industry MEng
- Aerospace Engineering with a Year in North America MEng
- Aerospace Engineering with a Foundation Year MEng or BEng
The content of our courses is reviewed annually to make sure it's up-to-date and relevant. Individual modules are occasionally updated or withdrawn. This is in response to discoveries through our world-leading research; funding changes; professional accreditation requirements; student or employer feedback; outcomes of reviews; and variations in staff or student numbers.In the event of any change we'll consult and inform students in good time and take reasonable steps to minimise disruption.
Find a home for your ambition. A Russell Group University. Discover what's possible at our next undergraduate open day.