Our eight outstanding courses cover the breadth and depth of aeronautical and aerospace engineering.
Our interdisciplinary courses cover all aspects of the research, design, development, construction and flight of aircraft.
You'll be inspired by our academic staff who will bring your knowledge to life in an innovative and creative environment. With a focus on your future career from the moment you join us, you’ll gain the transferable team-working, communication and project management skills needed to excel in the workplace when you graduate.
Please note that we are no longer accepting entries for 20–23 entry.
- Aerospace Engineering BEng H402
- Aerospace Engineering MEng H400
- Aerospace Engineering (Private Pilot Instruction) BEng H460
- Aerospace Engineering (Private Pilot Instruction) MEng H490
- Aerospace Engineering with a Year in Industry BEng H404
- Aerospace Engineering with a Year in Industry MEng H405
- Aerospace Engineering with a Year in North America MEng H406
- Aerospace Engineering with a Foundation Year MEng or BEng
The content of our courses is reviewed annually to make sure it's up-to-date and relevant. Individual modules are occasionally updated or withdrawn. This is in response to discoveries through our world-leading research; funding changes; professional accreditation requirements; student or employer feedback; outcomes of reviews; and variations in staff or student numbers.In the event of any change we'll consult and inform students in good time and take reasonable steps to minimise disruption.
Discover what sets Sheffield apart at our undergraduate open days on the Saturday 21 October or Saturday 18 November.