Annual publication of Endowment Investment Funds 2014-15
As at 31st July 2015 the University held £39.0m of Endowment Funds.
£34.2m held with Sarasin & Partners, separated into four pools:
- £19.0m within the Restricted Permanent Endowment Pool
- £7.8m within the Unrestricted Permanent Endowment Pool
- £4.5m within the Yorkshire Cancer Endowment Pool
- £2.9m within the Restricted Expendable Pool
£0.2m held with Hargreaves Lansdown. These funds are separated into two pools:
- £0.1m within the main fund managed by the original donor with interaction with The University of Sheffield Investment Society
- £0.1m within the student fund managed by The University of Sheffield Investment Society
£4.6m held as cash with the University of Sheffield's banking providers.