Student Experience Assistant
Full contact details
Regent Court (IS)
After graduating from Manchester Metropolitan University in 2016, I started my career path in education. Having worked at local College as a Student Services Advisor assisting with everything from the initial interest to supporting with results day, bursary, and exams we were the central hub assisting both current and prospective students. I then moved to be Pastoral Support Advisor at a Secondary School offering advice and guidance and supporting to ensure students wellbeing was looked after. These roles have allowed me to gain an understanding of a diverse range of issues or obstacles that students of all ages from all backgrounds can face.
I began the role of Student Experience Assistant in November 2022.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries from staff, students and visitors, offering advice and information
- Servicing the Student Staff Committee meetings and ensuring that the correct training is issued and implemented
- Creating and distributing a weekly newsletter to all the staff and students in the Information School
- Assisting with the preparation of graduations and other events and supporting on the day
- Collecting and collating relevant information to support the academic and departmental appeals process and acting as an Unfair Means Administrator
- Ensuring that all data and record logs are updated and kept up to date with accurate information
- Student Staff Committee