BA (Kent at Canterbury), Dip Lib (London Metropolitan University), FCLIP, FHEA
- Batool SH & Webber S (2019) Mapping the state of information literacy education in primary schools : the case of Pakistan. Library & Information Science Research, 41(2), 123-131. View this article in WRRO
- Batool SH & Webber S (2019) A contextual framework for primary education: fostering information literacy in Pakistan. Global Knowledge, Memory and Communication, 68(3), 164-176.
- Madden AD, Webber S, Ford N & Crowder M (2018) The relationship between students’ subject preferences and their information behaviour. Journal of Documentation, 74(4), 692-721. View this article in WRRO
- Wella K & Webber S (2018) Embodying HIV and AIDS Information: Experiences of Serodiscordant Couples. Library Trends, 66(4), 442-465.
- Webber SA & Johnston B (2017) Information literacy: conceptions, context and the formation of a discipline. Journal of Information, 11(1), 156-183. View this article in WRRO
- Wella K, Webber SA & Levy P (2017) Myths about HIV and AIDS among serodiscordant couples in Malawi. Aslib Journal of Information Management, 69(3). View this article in WRRO
- Batool SH & Webber S (2014) Early Findings from a Study of Information Literacy Practices in Primary Schools of Pakistan, 282-290.
- Webber S (2013) Information literacy: A subject for the 21stcentury. Pakistan Journal of Library and Information Science(14), 1-2.
- Webber S & Johnston B (2013) Transforming Information Literacy for Higher Education in the 21st Century: A Lifelong Learning Approach, 15-30.
- Nazari M & Webber S (2012) Loss of faith in the origins of information literacy in e-environments: Proposal of a holistic approach. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, 44(2), 97-107.
- Lameras P, Levy P, Paraskakis I & Webber S (2012) Blended university teaching using virtual learning environments: conceptions and approaches. Instructional Science, 40(1), 141-157.
- Gumulak S & Webber S (2011) Playing video games: learning and information literacy. Aslib Proceedings, 63(2-3), 241-255.
- Nazari M & Webber S (2011) What do the conceptions of geo/spatial information tell us about information literacy?. Journal of Documentation, 67(2), 334-354.
- Webber S & Nahl D (2011) Sustaining learning for LIS through use of a virtual world. IFLA Journal, 37(1), 5-15.
- Webber S (2010) Investigating modes of student inquiry in Second Life as part of a blended approach. International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments, 1(3), 55-70.
- Mansourian Y, Ford N, Webber S & Madden A (2008) An integrative model of "information visibility" and "information seeking" on the web. Program: Electronic Library and Information Systems, 42(4), 402-417.
- Cox A, Levy P, Stordy P & Webber S (2008) Inquiry-based learning in the first-year information management curriculum. Italics, 7(1). View this article in WRRO
- Webber S & Zhu W (2007) Employment information needs of Chinese young adults in Sheffield. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, 39(4), 223-233.
- Boon S, Johnston B & Webber S (2007) A phenomenographic study of English faculty's conceptions of information literacy. Journal of Documentation, 63(2), 204-228.
- Johnston B & Webber S (2006) As we may think: Information Literacy as a discipline for the information age. Research Strategies, 20(3), 108-121. View this article in WRRO
- Koontz C, Gupta D & Webber S (2006) Key publications in library marketing: a review. IFLA journal, 32(3), 224-231.
- Webber S, Boon S & Johnston B (2005) A comparison of UK academics’ conceptions of information literacy in two disciplines: English and Marketing. Library and Information Research, 29(93), 4-15. View this article in WRRO
- Jay M & Webber S (2005) Impact of the internet on delivery of reference services in English public libraries. Program: Electronic Library and Information Systems, 39(1), 25-38.
- Johnston B & Webber S (2004) The role of LIS faculty in the information literate university: taking over the academy?. New Library World, 105(1/2), 12-20.
- Johnston B & Webber S (2003) Information literacy in higher education: a review and case study. Studies in Higher Education, 28(3), 335-352.
- Webber S (2003) Information science in 2003: a critique. Journal of Information Science, 29(4), 311-330. View this article in WRRO
- Levy P, Ford N, Foster J, Madden A, Miller D, Nunes MB, McPherson M & Webber S (2003) Educational informatics: An emerging research agenda. Journal of Information Science, 29(4), 298-310. View this article in WRRO
- Webber S (2001) The information specialist's guide to searching and researching on the Internet and the World Wide Web. Program: Electronic Library and Information Systems, 35(3), 314-316.
- Webber S (2001) Marketing information and library services: are people learning about it?. Business Information Review, 18(4), 16-23.
- Webber S & Johnston B (2000) Conceptions of information literacy: new perspectives and implications. Journal of Information Science, 26(6), 381-397.
- Webber S (1998) Search engines and news services: developments on the Internet. Business Information Review, 15(4), 229-237.
- Webber SAE (1998) Pricing and marketing online information services. Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, 33, 39-83.
- Webber S (1996) Library performance indicators and library management tools - Ward,S, Sumison,J, Fuegi,D, Bloor,I. Program: Electronic Library and Information Systems, 30(4), 411-412.
- Webber S (1995) Meeting the marketing challenge: strategies for public libraries and leisure services - Kinnell, M and MacDougall, J. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, 27(1), 53-54.
- Webber S (1994) The Changing Context of Information - An Introductory Analysis - McGarry, K.. Education for Information, 12(4), 474-475.
- Webber S (1994) Marketing concepts for libraries and information services - de Saez, Eileen Elliott. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, 26(4), 232-233.
- Webber S (1993) Charging for library and information services in medical libraries: a review of the literature and a survey of current practice.. Health Libraries Review, 10(4), 202-223.
- Webber S (1993) The Best of CD-ROM Professional - Timeless Tips and Practical Advice - Herther, NK.. Online Information Review, 17(5), 329-329.
- Webber S (1993) Online Information-retrieval - An Introductory Manual to Principals and Practice, 4th Edition - Convey, J.. Program: Electronic Library and Information Systems, 27(4), 443-445.
- Webber S (1993) CD-ROM Information Products - The Evaluative Guide, Vol. 3 - Armstrong, CJ, Large, JA. Online Information Review, 17(4), 264-265.
- Webber SAE (1990) Priced Business Information Services from the Public Sector: Will They Succeed?. IFLA Journal, 16(2), 220-230.
- Webber S () European Developments in Intellectual Property. Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 26(4), 28-29.
- Webber S () Competencies for Information Professionals. Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 26(1), 28-29.
- Webber S () Information Science in Europe. Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 25(5), 27-29.
- Webber SA, Andrews P, Chapman E, Elmore J, Grace D & Nunn E (2018) Reflections on Running a critLIS Reading Group In Nicholson KP & Seale M (Ed.), The Politics of Theory and the Practice of Critical Librarianship (pp. 167-179). Sacramento: Library Juice Press. View this article in WRRO
- Webber S (2008) Educating Web 2.0 LIS students for information literacy In Godwin P & Parker J (Ed.), Information Literacy meets Library 2.0 (pp. 39-50). London: FACET.
- IFLA (2006) Marketing Library and Information Services: International Perspectives Walter de Gruyter – K. G. Saur
- Webber S & Johnston B (2006) Working towards the Information Literate University, Information Literacy (pp. 42-53). Elsevier
Conference proceedings papers
- Batool SH & Webber SA (2017) Conceptions of school libraries and the role of school librarians: findings from case studies of primary schools in Lahore. Information Research: an international electronic journal, Vol. 1(22), 27 June 2016 - 29 June 2016. View this article in WRRO
- webber S, clough P & Bonne MA (2016) An exploratory study into the usability of online maths games. Proceedings of the European Conference on Games-based Learning
- Nazari M & Webber S (2008) Conceptions Of Geospatial Information In Online Distance Learning Gis Programs.. e-Learning (pp 161-168)
- Webber S (1998) The global electronic information industry: Squeezing out the middle ground?. Proceedings of the ASIS Annual Meeting, Vol. 35 (pp 179-189)
- Webber S (1998) The global electronic information industry: Squeezing out the middle ground?. Proceedings of the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Society for Information Science, Vol 35, 1998, Vol. 35 (pp 179-189)
- Webber S, Ford N, Madden A & Crowder M Mapping the development of critical information behaviour through school and university.