Dr Joanna Tidy - Full List of Publications
- Tidy J (2018) Fatherhood, Gender, and Interventions in the Geopolitical: Analyzing Paternal Peace, Masculinities, and War. International Political Sociology, 12(1), 2-18. View this article in WRRO
- Tidy J (2017) The Operation and Subversion of Gendered War Discourses: Soldierhood, motherhood and military dissent in the public production of Kimberly Rivera.. International Feminist Journal of Politics. View this article in WRRO
- Millar KM & Tidy J (2017) Combat as a moving target: masculinities, the heroic soldier myth, and normative martial violence. Critical Military Studies, 3(2), 142-160. View this article in WRRO
- Tidy J (2017) Visual regimes and the politics of war experience: Rewriting war ‘from above’ in WikiLeaks’ ‘Collateral Murder’. Review of International Studies, 43(01), 95-111. View this article in WRRO
- Tidy J (2016) The Gender Politics of “Ground Truth” in the Military Dissent Movement: The Power and Limits of Authenticity Claims Regarding War. International Political Sociology, 10(2), 99-114. View this article in WRRO
- Tidy J (2015) Forces Sauces and Eggs for Soldiers: food, nostalgia, and the rehabilitation of the British military. Critical Military Studies, 1(3), 220-232. View this article in WRRO
- Tidy J (2015) Gender, Dissenting Subjectivity and the Contemporary Military Peace Movement in Body of War. International Feminist Journal of Politics, 17(3), 454-472.
- Kadir S & Tidy J (2013) Gays, gaze and aunty gok: The disciplining of gender and sexuality in How to Look Good Naked. Feminist Media Studies, 13(2), 177-191.
- Tidy J (2012) The Social Construction of Identity: Israeli Foreign Policy and the 2006 War in Lebanon. Global Society, 26(4), 535-556.