The ADVOCATE Project involved researchers and colleagues from several international institutions.
- University of Sheffield, UK
- Université de Liège, Belgium
- Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research, Germany
- Eawag - Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology
- University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Contaminated Land: Applications in Real Environments Ltd, UK
- Flemish Institute for Technological Research, Belgium
- Hydrogeotechnika Ltd, Poland
ADVOCATE developed innovative in situ remediation concepts for the sustainable management of contaminated land and groundwater.