Study with us and you'll experience innovative teaching, state-of-the-art facilities and graduate with a fully accredited degree. We'll equip you with the skills you need to work in the sector of your choice.
On our three-year BEng courses you'll learn about the design of processes and products that produce, transform or transport materials and energy.
We'll develop your technical, research and problem-solving skills to give you the best start for a career in the sector of your choice.
Our students go on to work in the food, fuels, medicines, plastics, energy and high-technology industries.
Click or tap the box for more information.
Our four-year MEng courses takes your study to a more advanced level.
Between years three and four you'll go on an engineering placement in industry. You'll grow your network, put your academic studies into context and get to grips with working practice in industry, all improving your skills and making you more employable.
You'll be supported in finding your placement by the departmental careers team and the faculty employability team.
Click the box for more information.
Our courses - 2020 entry
- H810 BEng Chemical Engineering
- H811 BEng Chemical Engineering with Industrial Experience
- H800 MEng Chemical Engineering
- H804 MEng Chemical Engineering with a Year in Industry
- H840 MEng Chemical Engineering with Energy
- H8F2 MEng Chemical Engineering with Pharmaceutical Engineering
- H8J7 MEng Chemical Engineering with Biological Engineering
- H990 MEng Chemical Engineering with Nuclear Technology
- H860 MEng Chemical Engineering with a Year in Australasia
- H801 Chemical Engineering with Foundation Year
We understand that, as you become more familiar with the material covered within your degree programme, your special interests may change. That's why we've designed our programmes to be flexible, allowing you to transfer between the various options.
All of our undergraduate courses are accredited by the Institution of Chemical Engineers.
These courses are also accredited by the Energy Institute:
Explore. Challenge. Influence. Find the right course for you.