Clean coal technology
PhD opportunities in the category Energy generation - Clean coal technology.
- Process modelling and flexibility study of coal-fired power plants integrated with intensified solvent based carbon capture
- Comparison of entrained metal aerosol emissions from conventional fuel combustion
- Cleaner coal technology
- Oxyfuel combustion plant - CCS; experiment and modelling
- Negative CO2 emissions through combining bio-energy and carbon capture
- Ash deposition process modelling for biomass based power plant
Find a PhD
Search for PhD opportunities at Sheffield and be part of our world-leading research.