PhD opportunities in the category Energy policy and analysis - Techno-economics.
- Techno-economic assessment of large scale liquefied hydrogen production and shipping
- Techno-economic investigation of a syngas - combined cycle gas turbine - amine capture plant
- Dynamic simulation of load-following power plants integrated with CO2 capture technologies
- Combined cycle gas turbine - CCS; experiment and modelling
- Next generation CCS technology for combined cycle gas turbine system
- Low cost, energy efficient biomethane production from landfill gas or biogas
- Techno-economic study of power generation from coal/biomass with carbon capture and storage
Find a PhD
Search for PhD opportunities at Sheffield and be part of our world-leading research.