Sheffield University Enterprises Ltd
All reports and documents from Companies House cost £1 each.
Who we are and what we do
- About SUEL
- Roles and responsibilities and staff structure
- Incorporation documents including certificate of incorporation, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association and Board membership available from Companies House website
- Contact Points
What our priorities are and how we are doing
What we spend and how we spend it
The services we offer
- Services provided by SUEL
- Opportunities provided by SUEL
- Spin-out companies
- Business and management services
- Intellectual Property and Licensing
Our policies and procedures
The company adheres to University policies and procedures, which are available on the University of Sheffield website, and through the University of Sheffield Publication Scheme.
How we make decisions
Minutes of meetings of the Board. These are not made routinely available by publication. Contact the Company Secretary for further information.
Lists and registers
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.