Contacts for prospective students
Chat to us online
Start a conversation with our chatbot by selecting the icon at the bottom right of this page.
Our Enquiries Team will be on hand to help with more complex queries from Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm UK time.
Call us on +44 114 222 8030
Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 12pm UK time.
Join our mailing list
Interested in studying at the University of Sheffield? We'd love to keep you informed about our events for prospective students and information about what studying here is like.
- For course queries, use our course finder to browse undergraduate and postgraduate courses or discover other ways to study with us
- You can jump straight to the applying essentials for undergraduate, postgraduate taught and PhD study
- Agents should contact email@example.com with any specific questions
- International students should choose a country or region from the A-Z list to get information specific to them, including entry requirements, visits, scholarships and who to contact
- Our Department for Lifelong Learning (DLL) runs degrees with a foundation year for people who don't have the usual qualifications, including mature students
- The Disability and Dyslexia Support Service is a friendly and confidential service which provides advice and support for disabled students at the University
- For the latest covid-19 guidance, see our coronavirus pages
A world-class university – a unique student experience
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.