Contacts for prospective students
How to get in touch if you're thinking of studying at the University of Sheffield.
Start a conversation with our chatbot by selecting the icon at the bottom right of this page.
Our Enquiries Team will be on hand to help with more complex queries from Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm UK time.
Call us on +44 114 222 8030
Our phone lines are open from Monday to Friday, 10am to 12 noon UK time.
Interested in studying at the University of Sheffield? We'd love to keep you informed about our events for prospective students and information about what studying here is like.
- For course queries, use our course finder to browse undergraduate and postgraduate courses or discover other ways to study with us
- You can jump straight to the applying essentials for undergraduate, postgraduate taught and PhD study
- Agents should contact email@example.com with any specific questions
- International students should choose a country or region from the A-Z list to get information specific to them, including entry requirements, visits, scholarships and who to contact
- Our Department for Lifelong Learning (DLL) runs degrees with a foundation year for people who don't have the usual qualifications, including mature students
- The Disability and Dyslexia Support Service is a friendly and confidential service which provides advice and support for disabled students at the University
International Merit Scholarships
We offer a generous package of financial support for international students including 75 undergraduate scholarships worth £10,000 towards the annual tuition fee and 125 postgraduate taught scholarships worth £5,000 towards the tuition fee. Applications are now open for existing offer holders.