'Death in Punishment'
Wednesday 25 - Thursday 26 October 2017
Bartolomé House, Winter Street, Sheffield, UK, S3 7ND
This two day international interdisciplinary conference will consider theoretical and practical issues relating to deaths in prison, probation and police custody. It will be particularly relevant to scholars and practitioners from criminology, law, health, politics and social policy.
Keynote speakers include:
- Deborah Coles (Director of INQUEST)
- Professor Nick Hardwick (Chair of the Parole Board, former HM Chief Inspector of Prisons)
- Dr Mary Rogan (Associate Professor, Trinity College Dublin)
- Professor Graham Towl (Member of the Independent Advisory Board on deaths in custody, former Harris Review member)
- Richard Pickering (Deputy Prisons and Probation Ombudsman, Fatal Incidents Investigations)
If you have any questions, or require further information please contact Philippa Tomczak
Places are limited and registration is required for this event.
The delegate fee options are as follows:
- Option 1 - £55 without dinner
Please register here
If you have any questions about your registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org