Screen printing applications in electronics productions.
- High accuracy electrode printing
- High accuracy and repeatability substrate alignment
- High precision calibration of screen position
- The equipment is for high accuracy electrode, dielectric, and metallisation printing.
- It accepts regular screens and stencils.
- Substrate alignment by pins (option) to an accuracy and repeatability of 25 microns compared to the edge of the substrate size.
- Manual high accuracy alignment assisted by CCD cameras against hairlines on a screen.
- All essential functions servo motor controlled, and automatic snap-off and substrate height setting with stepper motor.
Max. printing area: 380 x 380mm
Squeege speed: 0 - 450mm/s
Squeege force: 0 - 320N
Average accuracy: +/- 10microns
Standard screen size: 550 x 550 x 25mm
Maximum screen size: 850 x 850 x 32mm
Royce Discovery Centre, Harry Brearley Building, 5 Portobello Street, Sheffield, S1 4ND
ENQUIRE HERE: email@example.com
Connect with us
Let's work together to develop the next generation of materials for a sustainable society.
Contact us by email or find us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.