BRUKER UMT TRIBOLAB
Mechanical testing over a wide range of temperature, pressure, and reactivity.
The main application is for tribocorrosion research such as metal implants performance and new alloy for implants.
With its exceptional modularity, within minutes this platform can be transformed from rotary to reciprocating motion, from sub-newton to kilo-newton force measurement, or from room temperature up to 1000°C for environmental testing.
Other features, such as tool-less drive changeover and patented chip identification functionality for all electrical components, make this equipment simple and efficient.
- Reciprocating, rotating
- Scratch testing
- Temperature control up to 1000°C
- Humidity control (5%-100%)
- Wide range of highly precise load conrol
- Lowest limit 1mN with 1μN resolution
- Highest possible load: 1kN with resolution 50mN
Unique function in tribometers:
- Capacity sensor (Capseneor)
- High accuracy in measuring penetration depth up to sub-micrometre
- Ease to use (fully automated)
Tribocorrosion: Combining tribology with electrochemistry
Quarrell Lab, Sir Robert Hadfield Building, Mappin Street, Sheffield, S1 3JD
ENQUIRE HERE: email@example.com
Connect with us
Let's work together to develop the next generation of materials for a sustainable society.
Contact us by email or find us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.