Some of your modules use Encore (lecture capture) so that you can revisit your lectures. Sessions are not recorded due to a variety of reasons, e.g. the nature of the session, the sensitive nature of the content, unpublished research. We will let you know in individual modules what is and is not being recorded. Remember when lecture captures are available it is important that you use them effectively to enhance your learning:
- Attend lectures – students who attend tend to get better grades.
- Use the captures to supplement your studies. Dip into the parts you need to enhance your knowledge and understanding.
- Don’t wait until a few days before the examination to use the captures. Space your learning throughout the semester to enhance your knowledge and understanding.
- Don’t binge watch! Again, spacing your learning across the semester is a more effective approach.
- Watch at normal speed (if you speed the recording up you might miss key information).