Funders and partners
Information on the funders and partners associated with the Space for Sharing study.
The ‘A Shared Space and A Space for Sharing’ project is one of several funded through the EMoTICON network, which is funded through the following cross-council programmes:
- Partnership for Conflict, Crime and Security Research (led by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Connected Communities (led by the Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Digital Economy (led by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
In partnership with:
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl),
- Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI).
We give thanks to our partners:
A global reputation
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.