Study Abroad for overseas students 

 Study Abroad allows students to come to the University of Sheffield for a semester or a year via anFirth Court Building, University of Sheffield established exchange programme or on a fee paying basis.

Students come here from Australia, Canada, Mainland China and Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, the USA and many other countries.

Your Programme

Why Sheffield?




Useful links