The STEM Graduate Recruitment & Placement Fair -
17th October 2017
The STEM Graduate Recruitment & Placement Fair brings together over 60 organisations, recruiting into graduate vacancies, placements and internship positions. Ideal for organisations looking to meet multi-disciplinary students from the departments of Aerospace, Automatic Control and Systems, Bioengineering, Chemical and Biological, Chemistry, Civil and Structural, Computer Science, Electronic and Electrical, Mathematics and Statistics, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering and Physics and Astronomy.
About the Fair
The Fair provides an opportunity to meet with over 1500 students who are currently studying for or are interested in a career within the STEM industry.
Prices from £240 - £640 plus vat, with every stand including:
- a 3m x 2m shell scheme stand
- individual lighting and electric supply
- table and chairs
- fascia sign highlighting your name and opportunity type(s)
- hot and cold beverages throughout the day
- lunch for three representatives (additional lunches can be purchased)
- pre-event promotion of your organisation
- an entry in the fair guide distributed on the day
- your vacancy listed on Career Connect
We will be actively promoting the fair using a range of publicity channels, this includes:
- Generic and targeted emails
- Promotion through Careers brand reps (pop-up event stalls, lecture shout outs, leaflet distribution, word of mouth, liaison with societies)
- Large-format banners, post covers, A0, A1 and A2 posters located in high footfall areas across campus
- Close liaison with departments to ensure that the event promotion reaches targeted students
- Adverts on plasma screens in departments and across public screens
- Social media campaigns across Facebook, twitter and instagram
Additional opportunities are available for organisations that wish to raise their profile further whilst on campus. Please contact us on 0114 222 0900 for details.
This event is now fully booked, please contact us to be added to a waiting list.
Please note that if you have not used Career Connect before you will need to register.