We run a range of undergraduate courses so that you can choose the degree programme that best matches your interests.
All of our courses are accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry, which means we cover all the topics and training you need to graduate into a professional chemistry career. You will also gain additional research experience and learn how to work independently.
It's possible to transfer between any of our courses up to end of your second year, and you can transfer between Chemistry MChem and Chemistry BSc well into your third year.
Our courses – 2020 entry
- Chemistry BSc
- Chemistry MChem
- Chemistry with Biological and Medicinal Chemistry BSc
- Chemistry with Biological and Medicinal Chemistry MChem
- Chemistry with a Year in Industry BSc
- Chemistry with a Year in Industry MChem
- Chemistry with Study Abroad MChem
- Chemistry with a Foundation Year BSc or MChem
Explore. Challenge. Influence. Find the right course for you.