We run a range of undergraduate courses so that you can choose the degree programme that best matches your interests.
Teaching and learning changes for 2020-21
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have made some changes to teaching and learning for some courses in the 2020-21 academic year.
These pages will be updated regularly, so please check back for the latest information about your course.
All of our courses are accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry, which means we cover all the topics and training you need to graduate into a professional chemistry career. You will also gain additional research experience and learn how to work independently.
It's possible to transfer between any of our courses up to end of your second year, and you can transfer between Chemistry MChem and Chemistry BSc well into your third year.
Our courses – 2020 entry
- Chemistry BSc
- Chemistry MChem
- Chemistry with Biological and Medicinal Chemistry BSc
- Chemistry with Biological and Medicinal Chemistry MChem
- Chemistry with a Year in Industry BSc
- Chemistry with a Year in Industry MChem
- Chemistry with Study Abroad MChem
- Chemistry with a Foundation Year BSc or MChem
Explore. Challenge. Influence. Find the right course for you.