Mr Paul Hulbert - University Teacher
Department of Civil and Structural Engineering
Sir Frederick Mappin Building
Mappin Street, Sheffield, S1 3JD
Telephone: +44 (0) 114 222 5058
Fax: +44 (0) 114 222 5700
- BEng (2.1), Civil and Structural Engineering, University of Bradford
- Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE)
Paul Hulbert joined the academic staff in 2013 after over 20 years in the water industry working across feasibility studies, civil detail design, hydraulic design, design team coordination, subcontract preparation and Project Management. Paul is a Chartered Engineer and a member of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Activities and Distinctions
- Year in Industry tutor
- Civil Department Careers Link
- Management of Department’s Industrial Partnerships Scheme
- CIV1200 – Introduction to Civil and Structural Engineering - Staff Member Responsible
- CIV3201 – Integrated Design Project
This person does not have any publications available.