Contact us

Got a question? Please get in touch with your feedback, concerns and questions.



If you have any queries please email


If you have a question about Industrial Action, you can contact our Industrial Action Enquiry Centre via the following webform:

Ask about Industrial Action

If your question relates to your lectures/seminars, or a course assessment you are due to submit, you should contact your academic department directly.


If you’d like to speak to someone about strike action and the impact it may be having on a student at Sheffield, please complete this webform and a relevant colleague will call you back as soon as possible.