The innovations of the team’s research have been widely cited and highlighted in many semiconductor magazines, such as “III-Vs Review”, “Engineering”, “Semiconductor Today”, “Semiconductor Compound”, and a number of UK newspapers.
The groups current research interests span a wide arrange in III-nitride based optoelectronic materials and devices, including
- MOCVD growth of III-nitride materials and devices
- Nanofabrication of III-nitride optoelectronics with ultrahigh efficiency
- III-nitride based solid state lighting
- Applications of plasmonics in III-nitride optoelectronics
- Application of photonic crystals in III-nitride optoelectronics
- III-nitride solar cells
- III-nitride optoelectronics for hydrogen generation
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.